Thursday, June 2, 2011

last minute weather flash

The lastest round of weather forecasts give us a clear window to get up to the end of the Abacos, and cross over to Fort Pierce on Sunday. We are both excited at the prospect. If all goes according to plan, I'll be posting early next week on our crossing, and home probably by the end of the week. We are scooting out of our web access, we just stopped to get more water and a bit of fresh food, and I don't have time to make a post about Manjack Cay we have been anchored off of for the last 4-5 days. It has made it to one of my favorites list, and I'll plan on posting pictures once we are in the states.


Wish us luck, and my cell phone will be turned back on once we are in the states! 

No comments:

Post a Comment