Lots of moving around in the Exumas I'll tell you about another blog. This entry is all about my trip to Singer Island West Palm Beach to spend 5 days with my daughter and her family. I flew out of Staniel Cay in a 12 seater prop plane, and the flight was beautiful. For a lot of the flight I could look down and see the bottom sands thru the water. The sand forms all kinds of beautiful patterns, but unfortunately my camera was in the back hold.
Seeing everyone was wonderful. The 3 month old twins had changed so much I had to be told which was Eli and which was Jack. Quite a contrast in accomodations from the boat. Unlimited showers, a big comfy bed (but my first night I woke up and looked up to look at the stars thru the port hole). 5 days was not long enough, Michael would disagree, he was happy to see me back.

Wed is my grandaughter's 9th birthday, which I'll sadly miss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!







AWWWWW!!! Everyone looks SO happy! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete